Nursery to X: The Academic year begins in the month of APRIL and ends in the month of MARCH, the following year.
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction in English.
The institution prepares the list of holidays for each academics year as per the instruction issued by the C.B.S.E.
Students seeking admission to our school are required to appear and qualify in the written and oral test conducted by the school.
- Documents Required (Std. I to VIII): (a) Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Panchayat Sewak. (B) Transfer Certificate from a registered/ recognized school.
- There is no written test for admission in LKG & UKG.
- Children seeking admission in LKG, UKG & Std. I should have attained the age of 3+ years, 4 Years and 5 +Years respectively as on 1st April of that year.
- Registration fee is not refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- 5% seats are reserved for talented ST/SC students of the weaker section of the society in LKG/UKG & Std. I only.
- Admission in Std XI (After upgradation up to 2 level): We give preference to CBSE/ICSE students but we also admit students with equivalent certificates from other state educational boards. As we have limited seats we admit students on the basis of written and oral tests. The students have to furnish the following documents for admission:(a) School Leaving Certificate,
(b) Mark Sheet,
(c) Migration Certificate (for students from board other than CBSE),
(d) Certificate of medical fitness,
(e) Character Certificate,
Three Passport size photographs.
Note: students from districts other than Bokaro ( Jharkhand Board)/ Allahabad Zone (CBSE) are required to get their TC’s countersigned by competent authorities (DEO/SDEO/BEEO and Ro’s of CBSE)
Mode of Payment of School Fee
The Tuition Fee is to be submitted on or before 10th of every month.
In case of non-payment of the fee in time late fine of Rs. 5 per day will be charged to the whole month. In case of non-payment to the complete month the name of the student will be struck off from the attendance register. The readmission charge.
Withdrawal from the school
A student is enrolled in the school for at least one academic year. No withdrawal is permitted during one academic session. In case of withdrawal during the session, an extra amount of fees equivalent to two months have to be paid. However in order to avoid this extra payment, the guardian/parent is advised to intimate the decision of withdrawal of his/her ward two months in advance.
- Parents/Gaudiness are requested to pay expenses incurred on excursions, picnic etc.
- Parents/guardians of all students are requested to contact the Principal directly regarding progress of the students or for any kind of problem. The school organizes periodical Parents/teachers meet where they are advised to put their grievances or suggestions.
Examination & Promotions
Half-yearly and Annual Examinations are conducted. Besides monthly tests of each subject are conducted. All examinations and tests are compulsory. In case a student fails to attend any examination or test on medical grounds, the Principal permits the concerned recommendation of the In charge of the concerned section only. Promotion and grade of any student to the next higher class is decided on the basis of his/her performance of the monthly assessments and all examinations of the academic year.